Ethan and I flew home from Downey on saturday, he wanted to fly but I bet you can guess who did all the flying. He made it to about Mccammon and thats when his head slowly fell back and he was out. You can se that he still had a hold of the controls. Ethan queria manejar el avion pero aguanto 10 minutos hasta que se durmio. Aun que estaba dormido, todovia mantuvo los controls en la mano.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Sleeping Co-Pilot
Ethan and I flew home from Downey on saturday, he wanted to fly but I bet you can guess who did all the flying. He made it to about Mccammon and thats when his head slowly fell back and he was out. You can se that he still had a hold of the controls. Ethan queria manejar el avion pero aguanto 10 minutos hasta que se durmio. Aun que estaba dormido, todovia mantuvo los controls en la mano.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog. Keep up the good work. Love you, Grandma
parece que hay mucho frio, segun vemos por la ropa,nos encanta ver como su hijo esta aprendiendo a esquiar
Post a Comment