We have been trying to keep ourselves busy by doing different things. With 7 days off every other week, I have plenty of time on my hands. So, we planted ourselves a garden. It has been fun. We spent most of the afternoon planting squash, watermelon, and pumpkins, pulling weeds and tilling in between the rows. For fun we go for bike rides, as you can see I get to pull the kids while they ride in style. Elias went for a stroller ride with us, but in the end I ended up pushing the stroller and riding the bike up the hill. Teresa had an injury, so you can ask her about that. Ethan loves to hold his brother and it seems that his brother loves to be held. He woke up just as Teresa was taking the picture so he closed his eyes and the picture was taken.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Cow, Elias is a cutie! Looks totally different since I saw him last!
Post a Comment