Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oakland, San Francisco and The Golden Gate Bridge!





Well as far as my travels go I went to Astoria Oregon yesterday with the thoughts of what I needed to do when I got home. Well, upon arriving in Astoria I was told that we were to go to Oakland California and spend the night, and pick up passengers and come home in the morning. With what my job requires I am used to things changing in a heart beat. The problem was is that I didn't have any clothes or any of the necessities one would want to have when spending the night somewhere. So to make the best of the situation, I decided that I would fly down the coast and take in the scenery on the way. Well, as you can see in the bottom picture there wasn't much to be seen since there was an overcast layer of clouds from Oregon to California. But my F.O. got some good pictures anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting I found my fav. baby cousin! hehe

Beautiful pics Mike, I can't wait to see more on your site!

Love ya! Marie