Now this picture is a good one! This was in Steamboat Springs Colorado.I had to hike to this waterfall! The hike was a piece of cake compared to the flying I had to do to get there, so go ahead and say it: Lazy Bugger! I know I should have worked harder here.
Monday, October 20, 2008
More HARD Work!!!!!
Nobody will believe me when I tell them that I really do work hard, so here are more pictures to prove to all you non-believers that hard work is in my blood!
Here is a picture of the Bay at San Diego! Off in the distance you can see the coronado bridge, and if you look hard enough you can even see the sail boats cruising around on the water. I know what your thinking HARD WORK! I know!
This picture is an arial shot of the Bay as I was heading back home. I was sweating when I took this picture. It was pretty hot today that could have been what caused the sweat, but anyway, there was a lot of workin hard goin on!

Now this picture is a good one! This was in Steamboat Springs Colorado.I had to hike to this waterfall! The hike was a piece of cake compared to the flying I had to do to get there, so go ahead and say it: Lazy Bugger! I know I should have worked harder here.
Now this picture is a good one! This was in Steamboat Springs Colorado.I had to hike to this waterfall! The hike was a piece of cake compared to the flying I had to do to get there, so go ahead and say it: Lazy Bugger! I know I should have worked harder here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment